Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Surprisingly fast morning

this morning I got out early enough for an 8.3km run. It was good (for the run) that the kids had vacation, and the one kid with school was starting late.

I actually felt much more energized than I had expected, and even ran fast than expected, without any extra effort - except for in one section. At one point I saw a runner about 300 meters or so ahead of me, and I set a target to try to pass that runner. The runner was not running fast, but considering the distance of the gap and the point at which I turn around (about 500, 550 meters away), I was not sure I could make it, but it was a good target. I ended up succeeding and passing the runner with just 100 or so meters before my turn.

Overall I finished my 8.3km run at a pace slightly faster than 6 minutes per km.

No comments: