Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

fast 7

I went out for a nice short run, and it felt like it is getting too hot and soon I won't be able to run in the middle of the day. The run was pretty normal, felt like average pace - I did not push myself today - yet somehow it was significantly faster than my average runs recently, according to Runkeeper.

I don't know how or why, but while my average pace recently has improved to probably around 6:20 minutes per kilometer, with the occasional faster run, this run was tagged at 6:09 minutes per kilometer. I'll ignore Endomondo's calculation of 5:47 minutes per km just because it cannot be accurate as I put the info in manually and I just rounded the km down and it sensed the amount of time I was running, which I did not adjust. So 6:09 is far better than the 6:20 or 6:35 runs I usually do. Maybe it indicates improvement somewhere.

Anyways, 7km on a nice warm day.

No comments: