Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

7km stretch

Between a busy work schedule and getting ready for my daughter's wedding ,I have not had a chance to run this week. Every time I made plans to run I would have to cancel. Thankfully I just found some time at the end of the day for a 7km run. It felt great to stretch my legs out a bit. It felt a little slower than I expected, but it was good to be out.

I tried Strava this time to track my run, and was really disappointed. Maybe the paid version is much better, but the free version has hardly any decent features. The display does not even have basic features like a pause button and it did not notify me every kilometer as to the distance or pace I was running, and  could not find any such options in the settings menu. I uninstalled it at the end of the run. So far I like Runkeeper, and next time I'll try Runtastic, and then decide which to keep.

No comments: