Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, March 12, 2021

gloomy 10

 HOKA

I went for a run thinking I'd run maybe 18km, or even 20, and then nearly ran just 200m. I was feeling tight and uncomfortable and everything just felt wrong. I nearly bailed a a couple of times, first at 200meters, and then again shortly after. I kept going figuring I would just make it a short and slow run. It got slightly better as my body warmed up. The winds and overcast skies did not really make it more pleasant of a run. 


I then planned to stop at 5km - just get myself to there and that would be respectable enough. As I was approaching 6 I said I'll just go a little more. I kept doing that and soon enough I figured I'll just try to hit double digits/ I was slow, it was difficult, it was uncomfortable, but I did it. 10km.

No comments: