Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, February 15, 2021

great 7.5

 HOKA

just had a great 7.5km run. Great pace. exceptionally fast, for me, and I felt great all the way,. I dont know how I ran so fast. I havent run this fast in a long time. It was either a fluke, or the only thing I changed that might have caused it was I ran without my orthotic inserts. I will definitely try that again on another day to test this further. I did not know that orthotic inserts slow you down, but it is the only thing I changed today from the past several months of running.

I actually was not going to run today. I felt like skipping, but with a storm on the horizon starting tomorrow according to the forecasts, I was worried I might not get too many more runs in this week. Glad I did

No comments: