Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, June 19, 2020

fast 3

went out for another 3km run. Felt like I could do more but I had promised myself to stop at 3 and I forced myself to keep to it.

I ran it very fast, though it was strange. In my legs it felt like a slow run due to sore leg muscles from Wednesday's fast run, but when I hit my km markers, I saw my speed was fast. It was so much faster than normal for me that I had to stop for a moment in the middle to catch my breath. My final pace was significantly faster than what my normal fast pace has become.

I felt good and my foot felt fine, but I am being cautious. I have learned that with post tibial tendinitis, if it is not hurting already, it could still hurt later. I was in some pain yesterday, but I am also being careful about doing the exercises I was given for this issue, so hopefully it should be nothing more than mild soreness.

No comments: