Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, May 13, 2017

bonfire running

I went out right after Shabbos for a run. I figured I had to get out before the bonfires start and the air would become un-breathable.

Last week a medical emergency in the family had me spending 2 days in the hospital accompanying a relative needing treatment. That made me miss 2 to 3 runs (2 runs planned, a third that would have been possible). With tomorrow's schedule unclear, I felt like I had to get back into it right away before not running becomes a pattern.

The run was good. I got in 8.35km around RBS. By the end of the run a couple of the bonfires had just started. It felt great to get out there again. The roads had less runners and walkers out than a regular Saturday night, but there were still more than I had expected.

No comments: