Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, September 17, 2016

good start to a new week

I took 3 days off of running after having some pains. I figured I have been running a lot recently, both in frequency relative to what I have been running and in distance, and figured it was time to rest my body. Nobody wants to push through pain and end up injured, especially when I am just running for fitness and not training for a marathon or anything in particular.

So 3 days off it was.

Tonight, after Shabbos, I went out for a slow run. I was looking to run 9km. While out on the run I decided I would run some uphill terrain, and ended up running up to RBS Gimmel, and around some random road sin Gimmel - whichevr road I came across that took me uphill. By the end of the run, by the time I made it back home, I had run a slow 10km, and felt great. No aches or pains, an dI probably could have kept going for a much longer run. I'll save that for later in the week, but am happy to have gotten it off to a good start!

No comments: