Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Running in KSO

I ran tonight in my Vibram FiveFingers KSO (Men's) barefoot running shoes rather than in my Vibram FiveFingers Bikila (Men's), even though I am mostly running nowadays in the Bikila. The difference is tremendous, and while running in the KSO is still a good run, the Bikila was really designed for running rather than for general sports and provides a much better running experience.

Despue that, I still have my original KSO's, and while they are wearing out a bit, they are still fine for now. I try to rotate the shoes a bit, so I dont completely wear out the Bikila shoes too quickly. I wear the KSO on less important runs.

Tonight I ran 8km around RBS. I ran at a slow and easy pace, just to get some light running in, and burn a few calories.I ran up Yarkon, Across Yarden, and then 2 laps around Dolev. I then ran back across Yarden, down Yarkon and finished 8km at home.

It was a ncie pleasant run at an easy pace.

No comments: