Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, November 10, 2016

third run of the week

I went out yesterday for a run and got in 7+km at a decent pace. Stilll feeling great.

I went out this morning and ran 8.3km. Today's run was a bit slower - I felt a biut worn out, but I still felt strong - I didnt havwe to force myself to keep going. Let's see if I can make this a four run week tomorrow, even though it is low mileage.

One of my recent inspirations is a couple of recent interviews I heard with runners, in particular one with Ed Whitaker, the 80+ runner who recently set a record for his age group in a marathon - and it was faster than my personal best. Whitaker spoke about how he runs every day. Forget about distance and speed and timing and nutrition and all that jazz. He runs every day. I heard it from another runner as well in another interview I recently heard. Every day.

I don't know if I will get to running every day, but I do feel that i can run more than I usually do...

No comments: