Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, May 7, 2018

wet 7km

I am not a big fan of running in the rain, but it isnt so bad. The forecast has rain coming later today, so I expected this to be a dry run. When I went outside I knew the rain was coming - it was muggy, humid, overcast and clearly imminent. Shortly into the run the air became a bit misty with light dops and moisture, but still no rain. After the 4km mark, it started thundering and even lightning a bit, and I knew I'd get caught in it

Sure enough, just a bit later it started raining nicely and I finished my run at 7km, the last 1km or so in a steady rainfall. Despite it being muggy and wet, I had a good solid run. Everything felt good, and my pace was slightly better than the past couple of days...

For having just turned into a great uncle and I should be feeling old, marking my 25th consecutive day running felt pretty good

No comments: