Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"fast" 8.5km

great run today.. Felt really good. As soon as I started I said to myself I would go a little further today and get a little more distance. I ended with 8.5km at a good strong pace. The air was cool and the sky was overcast. It looks like it will rain but it did not feel like rain coming.

I used Endomondo today and I was surprised by the results. The distance was measured differently, with the kilometer markers being a bit before Runkeeper marked them. The difference was not big though, so no big deal. There was a big difference in the speed/pace measuring. With Endomondo today I ran an average pace 40 seconds per kilometer faster than what i average with Runkeeper. There is a chance I just had a fast run today, but it did not feel particularly fast when I was running it - the run felt kind of average in that regard.

No comments: