Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

quick 8km

I was initially not sure about running today. I sort of planned to wing it, either running or not depending on how I would feel in the morning. It turned out when I woke up to run, I was just too tired so I made an executive decision to skip the run and take the day off.

That was that until late morning afforded me some free time and was feeling good so I figured I'll go out for a run. So I did. I ran 8km at slightly better than average pace.

It is time for new running shorts, as these are worn out and are starting to bother me. The tears are finally at the point that they are causing bad chafing. I just dug through my shelf and pulled out another pair I had that i never used. I'll throw these out and try those next time I run and see how they do before I go buy something. I am also starting to hunt for new shoes, as these are way over-expired...


No comments: