Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

great 10km

I expected today's run to be between 8 and 10km, but I also expected it to be relatively slow, as I expected to be sore from yesterday's good run. I rarely get two good strong runs in a row. Today was the exception I guess.

As soon as I got out there I knew it would be a good run. I felt great and strong and I was running at a good pace. I ended up running 10km and felt great the entire time. When running up the hill of Hayarqon I had slowed down and someone else blew right past me - I thought my pace was killed and the rest of the way would continue to be sluggish, but after arriving at the top and turning on Hayarden, a few minutes later I passed him. I also saw a group of runners in the distance and tried to catch up to them, which I did moments before my turning point at the corner of Dolev-Hayarden.

Great weather, great run. I am not planning on running tomorrow, so my next run should be the Friday long run.

No comments: