Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Saturday Night Special

consecutive day running #18...

Not a bad run for a Saturday night, but not great. Pace was slow, ala recovery runs, distance was good - 8km.

The run started off poorly. It started with a kink in my right ankle.. as that finally started to disappear, suddenly my left knee started hurting. I even had to stop to shake it out a bit, while considering to bail on the run and give it up. I decided to keep going and see if it would go away, and it did pretty quickly.

I ran across Kishon tonight, and then did a full loop around RBS, totaling 8km.

By the end of the run it was already pretty good. I was feeling good. As I was nearing the finish line I was considering doing another loop, but decided not to. I probably would not be able to run tomorrow morning if I had.


No comments: