Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, August 25, 2008

still no group run- session #8

I was not planning on running this morning. I was going to take the morning off and instead run Monday night with the weekly BS Runners Group beginners run. Once again it did not work out, as the group is meeting tonight to prepare for a Tel Aviv run that is coming up soon. So the beginners run for this week has been canceled.

So I was out on the roads by myself again this morning.

I did not really keep track of my pace today. I felt like the run was stronger, and I was running slightly greater distances before switching to a walking pace to allow my heart to stop looking for a way out. I still am not acutallu measuring my runs, so it is all an estimate, but that is what it felt like.

Also, while in stride I changed my route today. I decided I needed a change of scenery. So, I made an adjustment to my route. I ran up Ayalon and around Dolev once. Then on the second circuit of Dolev, I turned right on Nahal Maor. I ran down Maor to Nehar HaYarden and turned Right. I turned right on HaYarqon and ran back down to Ayalon and back home.

The route was pretty good, but I suspect it might have been slightly shorter. I finished about 5 or 6 minutes earlier than usual. So either I ran at a faster pace, with more running than usual, and that is why I finished earlier, or the route was shorter.
Probably the route was shorter.

No insights during todays run. I was kid of distracted. I hardly even looked at my watch.

See you on the road!

No comments: