Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

glorious 8km

it would be silly, at this point, to say that today was meant to be an off day, even though it should have been, as I pretty much knew I was going to try to run today and it wuold just be a matter of finding a slot in which to get a decent run.

I foudn my slot, unfortunately it was at the hottest part of the day. It was pretty hot out, but there was a strong breeze that felt sort of cool, so I thought that would help and everything would be fine. Of course, I also figured I am only going to urn a maximum of 8km, so I can at least manage that no problem.

I did manage it, but boy was I wiped at the end of it. I also sweat much more than I usually do, and it even disturbed me as the sweat poured into my eyes.

Hot, sun, headwind, dry. Glorious.

No comments: