Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, June 1, 2018

weird 17

Today was strange. I planned on getting up early for a nice 18km long run. When I woke up, I just didnt feel like running. I took my time getting ready, I postponed, and eventually I finally went out thinking maybe I'll do 11-12 instead.

I started as normal, running across Kishon and into the beginning of RBS B. This was instead of doing a Lamed-Hey Loop for 18.5km. Then I ran up Hayarqon and Hayarden. I went up to Dolev and ran 2 loops, and then headed back down Hayarden, Hayargon. When pushing 10, 11, I thought I could go back across Kishon and still hit 17, or even 18 and I was still feeling great. So I fiddled a bit with extensions, part of the bridge to Gimmel, part of the road to the shopping center being built. By the time I passed my house I was already a bit over 13, so I figred I would go for it as I was feeling good and figured it wasnt a stretch. I went back across Kishon, though this time without the extension into RBS B. I finished at 17km, with a good time, slightly better than average. The 17th kilometer, though, was a bit difficult.

The weather was cool but humid, so it was a pleasant enough run.

I didnt add up my mileage (kilometrage) for May, but I did count my runs. While I am now on an 8-day run streak, and thanks to a previous 36 day run streak, In May, a month of 31 days, I had 26 runs.

No comments: