Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, June 2, 2018

slowish 6.5

This whole thing since switching back to Endomondo is weird. Sometimes I feel like I had a slow run and I see my pace logged at far faster than I expected, and sometimes I feel like I had a reasonable, or even fast run, and see my pace logged slower than normal. And in general since switching back to Endomondo my pace is significantly faster than it was with Runkeeper.

Tonight it was nice and cool so I decided to go out right away for a run. Even though the entire Shabbos my legs were sore, once I got out there the run itself felt pretty decent most of the time. But when I finished my 6.5km I saw my pace logged at slightly slower than average. Not as slow as normal recovery run, but slower than I thought.

It was a good 6.4 and I am happy

No comments: