Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, June 29, 2018

20 that is 36 that is 68.5

I had what started as a fabulous run this morning on the Lamed Hey route and ended up pretty good.

I was running strong, at a good pace. I even beat the 1 hour mark for the 1st 10km, which I havent done in a while. Frustratingly, in the 8s I started to feel a weird sensation in my knee that worried me a bit. Continuing on I was still running fine, even if I slowed down just a bit to ease off. Unlike last week, I struggled a bit going up the Zechariya hill, though once I hit the top I was fine again and able to continue as before, and even the Tzeelim hill back into RBS was mostly fine.

So I ran 20+km on the Lamed Hey route, with some extensions.

My run streak is now at 36 days, matching my previous high. I expect that it will end some time in the coming week. I ran a total of 69km this week.

No comments: