Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, January 12, 2017

back on the road

yay for me!

After 30 consecutive days of running, I got off track and have now gone about 3 weeks with no running at all. In that time period, I found great excuses in the bad weather, some personal business, including a family simcha, that caused me to have a number of late nights making early morning running difficult, and some other nonsensical excuses to not run.

But today I finally got myself out and back on the road.

Today's run was a regular run, on a regular route. I just wanted to get back out there and se ehow I feel and how much I could do.

So, today's run was first across Kishon, then up Hayarqon and across a portion of Hayarden, and then back. For a total of a bit over 7km.

No comments: