Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, January 21, 2017

a beautiful day

lost track of time yesterday and dint get tow rite. I woke up early but was too tired to run. Had a late night and a late night workout, so it just didnt work out. I did however calculate that I should be able to do a daytime run instead..

I got out at about 10am and the weather was beautiful. I ran 15km - across Kishon and then out to the satellites and back. Really awesome and enjoyable.

The ne glitch was I was relying on Endomondo on my smartphone, as I knew my watch wouldnt make it that far. I heard the 8km marker and kept going for a bit. I stopped at some point to take a picture and there was a message on my phone that Endomondo had unexpectedly closed. So I restarted it and kept running. When completed I checked the history and it had stopped at 8.6, but I dont know how much I ran after that before restarting it, but either way it wouldnt have been off by too much. The two runs together totaled 15km, but maybe it was just slightly more.

No comments: