Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

post holiday 6

After 2 days of Rosh Hashana holiday with a lot of sitting in shul, a lot of praying, a lot of eating, a lot of sitting around, I finally got to get out and stretch my legs tonight after the holiday finished. I started the new year of running with a slow and steady 6.25km run. I was feeling heavy and lethargic, so I had no expectations from the run but to get out and stretch my legs and get my blood flowing a bit.

Every run is different, and changing one thing does not usually tell you much. I took advantage of planning a short and slow run to also start breaking in a new pair of shoes. I am always willing to try new things and I came across Swiss shoes called On Cloud that seemed like good shoes and I decided t give them a try, knowing that my shoes are nearing the end of their kilometers lifespan, after a long summer of a lot of running. They felt mostly fine, and for now I will alternate between them and my Altra Provision shoes, which I love. Hopefully these will be durable and last me a while.

No comments: