Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, September 7, 2018

awesome 20

I was kind of tired and thought I'd go out for a maybe 8km run, maximum 10. I even started my route with that in mind, crossing Kishon. My plan was then to go up Hayarqon, Hayarden and maybe a loop around dolev before heading home, if not only part of that.

When I got up to the corner of Hayarqon and Hayarden, I decided to head out on the 10 and then back. Running out, I decided to turn and go out on the 375 before heading back. While out there I decided to keep goig out until Netiv HaLamed Hei before turning. Then on the way back in, I decided to do a loop through Mishkafayim, While in Mishkafayim, I decided to run to the end and then up the road to the corner of Hayarden and Dolev. And from there I ran home finishing at 20km. The run was a little on the slow side, which is fine, but I am happy I was able to go much father than I had planned or expected.

No comments: