Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

here comes the sun

this morning's run was interesting. I knew I wanted to run today, but I also knew that it would be difficult to find a hole in the day in which I could have time for a run. That meant going out early in the morning for a run, like I used to do regularly.

So that is what I did.

The weather was cool, and the run was good. I got in a nice 8km run. I wanted to extend it a bit more, but time constraints prevented me form doing so.

I noticed the stark difference in running early and running during the day with the real sun out.

Running early was nice and pleasant with good temperatures and good crisp air. In the dog days of the summer it won't be like that - it will be hot and stifling even early, but for now it is nice.

Running during the day has the heat and a strong sun beating down on you. You sweat more, you might even struggle more.

I think I prefer the heat and strong sun. I like the sweat. I like the heat and the struggle. It is nice to have a pleasant run, but I love being out in the sun and sweating.

Both of them are great, but right now I like the sun

No comments: