Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stretching Out a Twinge

This morning I went for a nice 11km run. We ran from Tzomet Ha'Elah through Park Brittania. We climbed Park Brittania until we hit the peak of the mountain. Then we ran out the northern entrance of the park and ran back around to Tzomet Ha'Elah.

The run was tough because of the steep and long hill climbs, as well the weather was not optimal. We beat the expected rains, but it was very windy.

This was my first run since Friday's 30km run. Due to some scheduling issues I have not been able to get out for a run. As well, near the end of Friday's run somethign started to hurt inside my ankle. I thought I would let it rest and heal, and my schedule allowed me to use that as an excuse. I went out today despite it still hurting and it was perfectly fine. As a matter of fact, now that I am post-run, I no longer feel the twinge I felt before. Maybe the run stretched it out.

No comments: