Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, December 4, 2020

good 14

 Hoka

Had a good 14km run this morning . was not sure how far I would wan to run. I knew I wasnt up for 17-18, but wanted to go higher than 10. As I began my run I felt really good and strong and I figured I would aim for 13-14.

During the run as I went out on Road 10 (3855) I bumped into some old friends and ran with them for a couple of kilometers until I was ready to turn back.

Overall good run at a good pace. Good weather and felt good. Nice seeing friends. Ran down the boardwalk from RBS to Road 10 and it has really turned out beautiful and the benches even face a wonderfully stunning view (unlike in some other places I recently commented about with the benches installed facing a tree trunk or a blank wall).

No comments: