Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, October 21, 2018

tough 11

I woke up this morning planning to run. As a matter of fact, I woke up a little earlier than usual to try to watch some of the Brewers Dodgers final game while I got ready to run. When I got up I was not really feeling like running, and after I watched enough of the game to satisfy me, I was still not feeling like running. So I didn't.

Later, with some time on my hands, I decided I was feeling like running. So I did.

I went out hoping for a 10km, but after just a little bit of running my joints started to feel sore and my body felt a little tired. When I was at about the 4km mark I thought of stopping at 5 or 6 kilometers, but the whole thing felt weird. On the one hand I overall felt good and strong, while on the other hand my joints were feeling a little weak and a bit tired on the uphills. I stopped thinking about it and just kept going. I went out down to the 10 and ran to the end and then back. That brought me home at 11km. My pace was decently average, which is better than I had expected.

No comments: