Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, October 12, 2018

ok 15

I had planned for a long run, but getting back late last night form a wedding in another city sort of derailed that.I woke up tired and delayed, then went back to sleep for a bit then woke up again and delayed some more.. it seemed like I was looking for excuses not to go out. Eventually I went out and decided I'll just try for 10 or so and see how much more I can do.

Once out there it was not so bad, though the tracking was off a little bit. I found myself doing ok , though parts of the run were more of a struggle, especially the uphills. I trudged along, and even stretched out the run to get a little more and a little more and a little more until I finished at a tracked 15km (though the real distance was probably close to 16km).

So, not great, but not bad. Overall pretty decent distance with a slow but not horrible pace

No comments: