Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, July 21, 2017

lotsa laundry

I always like to see a lot of running clothes in my laundry, even often a majority of my laundry pile being running shirts and socks, because it reminds me that I am getting the exercise I need. I am clearly getting back to that stage with a good portion of this weeks clean laundry pile being my running junk.

Today was slated for a long run, but I did not want to go right back to the 20-22km I was running before my break. I decided I would run 13-15km this week, and then next week hopefully closer to 20.

I got out at a decent time, and it wasn't too hot yet but it was already very humid. I got drenched pretty quickly.

My pace was pretty slow, as it has been all week, but I kept chugging along. I really felt like 11-12 would be my maximum, but at some point I decided that i just have to keep going. I had some extra calories to burn off after a late Thursday night siyum with too much eating too late at night.

I ran across Kishon and then up Hayarqon and over Hayarden to Dolev. Then I did a loop around Dolev. At some point I decided I did nto really want to go down to the 375 and back, so instead I ran a few loops around Dolev and then back home with some additional extension on kishon. I ended up with a bit over 15km, though the last 2 km or so werent all that great quality.

No comments: