Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, July 17, 2017

great run

that was really stupid. I got some free time in the middle of the day and decided to go out for a run, despite the intense heat.

I was hoping to get 9km in, but it was impossible. I stopped at 8, and barely made it to that. My speed was at the slow end of my current average, and that surprised me. I thought I had run much slower.

The heat was bearable i the first half, but by the second half it just became oppressive.

What can I say? it isn't a good idea to go running in 36 degree Celsius temperatures. Especially without water.

But, as I put into my Runkeeper tracker as a review of the run, anytime you can go otuside and run in the beautiful clear and sunny skies,  even a bad run is a great run.

No comments: