Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Serene and Pristine

What a beautiful morning for a run!

serene and pristine
Because of the holiday, the roads are pretty empty in the early morning hours. People take advantage of the holiday schedule to wake up late, go to later services, take vacation from work. So when i got up early for morning services and went out for a run afterwards, i was looking at mostly empty roads even though it was already after 7am.

The weather was beautiful, just cool enough with a pleasant breeze. You could hear the breeze rustling through the trees. I could hear the birds chirping. And I was mostly alone.

I ran with no watch, but my distance today was probably about 9-10km. Maybe tomorrow I'll go out for a medium length run of 15km or so.

No comments: