Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Marathon Training Season

Marathon Training Season has officially begun.

Tonight was our first run. It is officially not a group run, but we have an informal group running together Saturday nights in the neighborhood.

I ran about 10km. Once around RBS, twice around Dolev, then another 2.5km around half of RBS until my house.

I probably won't be updating here after every run, but will try to update the blog frequently enough..

I am going to try to train for and run this years Israel marathon barefoot - with Vibram FiveFingers... This is the goal.

5 comments:

Ben Waxman said...

i'll be happy if i finish the marathon in under 5 hours

Rafi G. said...

I have no plans to shoot for any specific time. finishing is a good enough goal for me.

Ben Waxman said...

well if it is like tivera, 6 hours is the max. after that they don't record you.

Ben Waxman said...

is the route known yet?

Rafi G. said...

it is Tiveria. I assume same route as always.

IN addition, this year there is a full Jerusalem Marathon in March and a full Tel Aviv marathon in Arpil.

I am taking one at a time for now...