Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, July 5, 2020

ok 5

5km early morning run. slow pace. No stopping at all, so that was good.

Sometimes after runs like this especially a bunch in a row, where I just feel weak and slow and that the best I can do is not even close to what I recently was able to do, let alone thinking farther back, I feel like it might be time to hang it up and find something else to do. Or at least to get resigned to the fact that those days are behind me and the little I can do is the little I will be able to do from now on.

And then I will get a moment of inspiration where I will say I am determined to make my comeback. I know building up will be hard, and I know being slow does not matter. And I know that with determination and perseverance and consistency I will be able to build it back up little by little.

And if not, not. If I can only run short distances slowly, and that's all I can do for my health and fitness, so be it, and that is what it will be. And that is also fine.

No comments: