Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

better 6.5

I have been conscious of the fact that my running gait and form have been messed up recently. I believe that is a lot of the cause of my continued pains and discomforts. It may well be because of my recent tendinitis and when I started running again I altered my form subconsciously to avoid potential pains, causing me others. I am watching videos on running form - not to learn running form so much but more to remind myself to be aware and pay attention and focus on my own form.

In this morning's 6.5km run I tried to focus much more no my form and I had a really good run. Even my pace was significantly better. Everything was more intentional. I have to continue to pay attention more and it will become more natural again..

No comments: