Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, December 9, 2019

good 8

I have been pretty lazy about running recently, looking for excuses to not run. Motzash I didnt run because I was helping my wife prepare for an event she was hosting. Sunday I did not run because it was cold and rainy. Yesterday afternoon as well This morning I did not run because it was cold and rainy. And I have suddenly started eating too much junk again. I got a window mid-morning, and the rain had petered off, so I decided to go out and run.

I got in a good 8km run at a fast pace. I ran across Kishon, up Hayarqon, across Rav Elyashiv St (I think that is the name), and down via Yarmuth Park where I ran through a puddle of mud and water and got detoured by piles of tree branches and shrubbery blocking the path. Then back up to Hayarqon and Luz, down to Kishon and back home, finishing at 8

No comments: