Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, November 28, 2019

weird 6

This was a weird run. I missed a run yesterday because I have had a few super busy days working well into the night and yesterday I just couldnt get up to run, and was too tired later when it eventually became possible. This morning as well I was just too tired and worn out to run. Finally a respite after finishing a crazy project, i felt bad missing a run this morning but was just too worn out and feeling tired. After a cancellation and some time that opened up I decided I would go out anyway, and despite the fact that i knew it would be a slow and short run, I just did not have the energy for working hard.

I started running, and did not notice anything unusual but I felt, as I had expected, that i was taking it easy and having a nice slow run. Then after I hit some distance marker I noticed my pace was actually very fast, but I continued to feel as if it was slow and I was not putting any special effort into running fast. I continued running and continued to notice the fast pace staying pretty consistent. I finished with a 6km at a fast pace, which is weird to me considering how it felt.

No comments: