Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, November 22, 2019

great 10

I missed my run this morning. I woke up a little late after a late night. Adding to that it was raining and cold, so I decided to just skip it, albeit reluctantly.

Later in the day the run cleared up and it got sunny and nice. I got dressed and ran out. The sidewalks and streets in the area I am staying on are kind of narrow and busy, so not great for running. So, I ran down to the waterfront to run there again instead of running through the city. When I got there though I thought it might be windy off the sea so I turned right and ran around the other side of the port. That was good because I was able to get some distance in a mostly deserted area, meaning I could mostly run in the streets, and sticking to the closest road to the water allowed me to not get lost, though the industrial port area was pretty drab with no view. After that I ran along the waterfront boardwalk to a bit past the White Tower and back. The weather was beautiful by then and the crowds of people were out walking, fishing, running, biking, skateboarding and enjoying the beautiful afternoon.

I had a great 10km run in beautiful weather at a nice fast pace

No comments: