Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, November 15, 2019

good 30

capped off a good week of running with a solo 30km run. My running partner of recent was not able to run with me so I went out not sure of what distance I would run, or what route.

I was hoping for close to 30, but I did not want to have the major uphills in the last portion of the run as it was in recent weeks. So, I decided to get the hills in the first part, but even that at a minimum. I ran across Kishon, then up through Park Yarmuth, across Hayarden, down through Mishkafayim, out on the 10 and 375 until nearly Netiv Halamed Hei. Then I ran back into RBS and down Hayarqon. That got me up to about 19km. The rest of the way would be a couple of circuits across Kishon, depending on the final distance I would shoot for. I ended up doing it twice, with some adjustments, and finished at 30km... Average pace overall.

No comments: