Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, May 17, 2019

hot 7

somehow I keep not being interested in running until it is the hottest part of the day. This morning I was busy and did not really have the energy for it, even though I knew that later it would be too hot and I really should run earlier rather than later. I went out to run at noon, the hottest point of a really hot day.

My kids did not want me to go out - they said it is too hot. My son made me take a water bottle with me. That water bottle is probably why I was able to run 7 instead of just 5 or 6, though I could have gone longer, as I was feeling pretty good, if a bit tired on my 6th consecutive day of running. The last kilometer and a half were slowish, but prior to that I ran at a decent speed. Overall my pace for 7km was average..

No comments: