Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, July 7, 2018

slow 8

slow recovery run. had some knee pain over shabbos, but I am pretty sure it was from the specific shoes I wre this Shabbos. whenever I wear that paid I seem to have knee and ankle pain, which is why I hardly ever wear them. I think I should just get rid of them.

Anyways, I took the run especially slow, because of some soreness, but especially because of the knee pain. No worries. I thought I would run 6km max, but ended up over 8km.

The run streak is nearing its end. In a couple of weeks we will commemorate Tisha bAv on Saturday night and Sunday making it impossible to run. I dont know if I will make it all the way to then anyway, but even if I do, within two weeks the streak will be finished. Even though it is a "nidche" I will not run as I feel it would be inappropriate.


No comments: