Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, July 13, 2018

low level 13.5km

this was a week of low level running, low on distance and low on stress. The first half was completely bare because of a swollen knee, followed by a short run on Wednesday and a decent run today. My only goal for today was to break 10km, and I actually finished my run at 13.5km.

It was a good run. I started it on my usual route within RBS. I considered going out onto the highway but decided instead to run up to RBS C (aka Gimmel) and check out a nice new park with trails that has been constructed up there. It really is a nice park, albeit a little smaller than I expected. I had run up the bridge to Gimmel via Yona Ben Amitai street, and instead of running through Gimmel after the park and coming out on the other side, I decided to just go back down Yona Ben Amitai and across the bridge to finish the run.

No comments: