Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

pre-Purim running

yesterday was a rainy day when I woke up so I decided to give my comeback a day off to rest my legs. Later in the day I had no time for a run, so that was that.

This morning I woke up and it was pouring, but I really wanted to run today. So I got a short mid-day run in instead. The weather turned decent and when I had a chance I went out.

I got in about 4.5km. Endomondo was not doing a good job tracking me, so I extended the run a bit to try to bump it over 4. Endomondo still finished at about 3.7 but base don all my extensions I either broke 4.5 or got very close to it. I just went through the settings and it seems both Endomondo and Runkeeper were set on battery saver, so it seems they stopped tracking in the middle. I will pay attention next time to see if anything is better with either app now that I adjusted that.


The running is getting better. I pushed myself more this time and rather than just relaxing through the run I pushed myself to run a little faster whenever I caught myself taking it easy.

Being just before Purim with all the kids walking around the neighborhood in their Purim costumes (best I saw while out on my run was Donald Trump with a phalanx of FBI agents and a large American flag), I'm thinking I should dress up as a runner for Purim

No comments: