Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, February 25, 2018

4 sunny km

fourth day in a row.

I got in a mid-morning 4km run in beautiful weather. Legs felt a little better - no longer like I just ran a marathon but still a little sore.  Still difficult but a little better each time.

I got in 4km and Endomondo tracked me correctly. I still have to go through the settings as when I finished it gave me a message about how it lost 5 minutes of time somewhere and it might be because of GPS settings. I dont really care about the time, as long as it tracks the distance properly, but I'll look at the settings anyway.

I ran the whole 4km with breaks, walking or stopping. Still difficult, but getting there. A couple more runs like this and I'll be fine and then I'll start increasing my distance a bit.

No comments: