Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, October 13, 2016

running great

running this morning was awesome. I have not run since that lousy run right after Rosh Hashana, so getting out this morning felt really good.

Unfortunately, for my running, the next couple of weeks is going to be really tough. Between holiday schedules and the Cubs post-season schedule, it is going to be difficult to find time and ability to run.

Went out this morning unsure of how the run would go. Being right after the fast of Yom Kippur and a week and  a half of no running made me suspicious of having to slog through the run, just to get my legs going.

Surprise surprise, I felt strong right from the first step. I ran across Kishon and back, and then out to the end of Road 10 and back. I ran much of it hard, and finished 10km at 1 hour and a few seconds. My average pace on my watch shows as 6:03.

No comments: