Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, August 7, 2020

good 6.5

Getting a pain free run is good, so even though it was a slow run, it was still a good run, and it was my first of the week.

Nowadays I am having a number of strange pains in my feet and legs so getting runs in is difficult. Even if I get a pain free run in, the pain comes up after the run and prevents me from running for a few days - and this time it was a full week. A few times during the week I went ourt for a run thinking it was gone and I would be able to run only to find the pain immediately upon beginning the run. I don't know where it is coming from, if perhaps my core is weak and my form is bad (I don't think so but maybe) or if I have an actual injury (I don't think so), or if it is my shoes or my orthotics or my gait or something else.

Whatever it is, today I was able to run, and I don't know what the future brings - maybe I will be able to run again in the next few days, maybe I won't.

No comments: