Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, June 7, 2019

fab 12

I went out not knowing what to expect. I wanted a longer run than I have had recently, but I also did not know if I would have any lingering pain or discomfort from the other day. Also, while I have been running faster recently, it has only been tested on relatively short runs, between 5 and 8 kilometers. I have not run long in a while and I do not know if I could keep up that pace on a longer run.

I started my run and was feeling pretty god. I was getting a good pace, but not super fast. As I approached the 5km mark I was still feeling great and strong and decided I would head out of RBS and try for 12. I was not sure if the last 3 or 4 kilometers would be at a decent pace, as the first 5 were already at a relatively fast pace, but I knew I could get the distance.

The run was really good. I went out on the 10 (3855), ran to the 375 and back, and then down Rabbi Auerbach st back to Luz, Hayarqon, Kishon and back home finishing at 12km. The uphill sections were a little slow, but the flats and downs were at a fast pace, so overall I finished 12km at a fast pace.

No comments: