Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, January 11, 2019

wonderful 12

I got a new Garmin GPS watch, one of the cheapest models available, as I just wanted the basic features and did not need anything fancy. I am happy to say that the tracking on it was almost exactly the same (distance markers) as Endomondo. Being that GPS running watches are almost always more accurate than cellphones with tracking apps, the fact that these are pretty close makes me very happy I have been using Endomondo until now, not including the occasional time Endomondo tracked incorrectly. I also have to apologize to Tzvi as I will not be logging runs in Endomondo any longer for the foreseeable future. I still have to figure out the settings on this watch and discover what information it can give me, but in the meantime the basics are very straightforward. It was also great to be able to know my stats without having to either wait for the audio report or having to take my phone out of the armband...

My 12km run today was great. Beautiful weather and I felt good, at an average pace. Sunny, warm, and just lovely overall.

4 comments:

Tzvi said...

which Garmin did you get?

you can set it so that it automaticaly goes to endo, strava, etc

Rafi G. said...

35
didnt know that. will look for the option

Rafi G. said...

I think I see away to send the info to Strava and to MyFitnessPal but I dont see an option for Endomondo..

Rafi G. said...

the option is from within endomondo. I just set it. we'll see if it works