Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

fabulous 12

I went out for a run this morning, with a nice day in between the lousy weather days... I got in a great 12km, at a great pace. Felt good the entire way, and I went a slightly different route -I didn't run Kishon at all - straight up Hayarqon and Hayarden, a loop of Dolev, down through Mishkafayim and out on Road 10 and a short stint on the 375, then back home... was going to stop sooner, but decided to just keep going as the day was so beautiful and I dont know if the next couple of days will present a good running opportunity.

I did think about the fact that when I was training for a marathon I was super motivated and went out like the postman - rain, cold, sleet, hail, whatever - nothing stopped me, but now I love the running but am not motivated to put myself out there in the cold and rainy weather...

No comments: