Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

lousy 6.5

This morning was just lousy. I planned for  along run. Was hoping to break 30km, maybe 32, but keeping it under 35.

First I woke up a little later than planned, after waking up early and then going back to bed. Then I went out and after the first couple of kilometers, nothing felt right. It was just going poorly. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.

Also, for the past week and a half, Endomondo has been measuring my distances differently each run. I can really only tell by the first kilometer marker. Once that is off, I no longer know where the next markers will be, but I can also tell by the pace it thought I ran that long km. When it is measuring the km significantly too long, obviously the pace is much "slower", so I know when it tells me the pace if the kilometer marker was more or less right or wrong, though I dont know by how much and even just estimating the pace is not accurate, but it gives me an idea. I dont know why this is suddenly happening, but I might switch apps because of it.

No comments: